Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Smiles...

Hi friends!! Things that are making me smile today


My upcoming weekend getaway with my girlfriends to Door County...

This is the Cana Island Lighthouse, which is down the street from my grandparent's house when they lived in Door County. We took many walks with the dogs here and hung out by the water and watched the tourists. I haven't been back to Door County since my grandparents left, due to illness, so it's going to be great going back to my favorite place from my childhood!


Iced Vanilla Lattes & fresh Spring flowers...

Went to the store this morning while on a Starbucks run and picked up some pretty flowers for the apartment. I am addicted to fresh flowers so the Hydrangeas and Tulips I picked up are tricking me into thinking it's warm outside! (SPOILER ALERT: it's not actually warm)

The one flowery scented candle I actually like...

As you know I am obsessed with Christmas so it's only natural that I gravitate towards holiday scented candles but this one I love. It smells so yummy and summery, I love it! I just need to get more because this little one I have may not last too long!

The OC marathon...

It's one of my absolute favorite shows so every now and then I have a marathon of the seasons, Sunday is the day of rest so why not rest with all of my favorite Newpsies?! Plus, with a quote like this how can you not love this show...


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment