Monday, September 12, 2011

Lace...


Hello pretties! My birthday weekend was crazy and I am still trying to catch up on sleep. My BF gave me the prettiest sapphire earrings (September...sapphire...25th bday) and my parents got me Chanel VAMP and a professional nail dryer...A-mazing! I went out and got Sally Hansen lace nail applications and am currently sporting lace and VAMP...very boudoir!

To keep with the whole lace theme I recently got myself a new case for my iPhone; I have never used cases on any of my phones but I have never spent this much money on a phone before so I have to protect my investment :) I got one of Elle and Blair Fowler's cases for Cellairis! I got the one from the Lace and Leather line-the black and the nude lace cover. I have gotten so many compliments on it and I love it the only problem is since the lace is a real lace overlay there is a chance that it could come off. So for those of you thinking about investing in one of the lace cases I don't recommend leaving on your phone all* of the time. I am going to put it on for special occasions so it lasts longer! It's beautiful though!

Also do any of you feel like you're going to be lost tomorrow night without Pretty Little Liars? Well I have a vice to hold you over until it's Halloween Special Event...THE RACHEL ZOE PROJECT! It's finally back and it's so amazing!

xoxo

P.S. How do you pack for Mexico and September?

No comments:

Post a Comment